Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows

The sun seemed a tiny bit brighter this morning. My step a little lighter. Little things, seemed to bring a smile to my face with less warning...

Yesterday, was special.

I was nervous about bringing my desires to Sethra. I had shown her the key, and what it could do, but she displayed little interest. In the end, my desire to please, lead me towards something it seemed she would find little reward in.

It left me decidedly unbalanced, and unable to accept what becoming a living doll had to offer. My mind often fought against the key, sometimes to the point of my removing it.

I prepared myself for the worst. If Sethra did not approve, I would have to say my goodbyes to my Sisters. I was in conflict, and only she could sort it out.

As it happens, Sethra already knew what I was going to say. Something deep in the heart of me though, senses she wanted me to say it. It was something she was not going to force by showing approval or disapproval of. She knows me far too well.

She was, as usual, thoughtful and accepting. What I expected to be a sad day of farewells, turned into an impromptu day of shopping and trying on outfits. We discussed what being her doll would mean, and what kind of doll I would one day become.

It was the first time I actually felt like a doll, instead of just calling myself one.

That evening, in the Community Dolls room, Christina swore me in. A new key was placed against my back, and is now permanently attached.

When she asked if I was a doll, I could finally answer yes.

1 comment:

  1. This unit is 0110100001100001011100000111000001111001 you realized what your true self is. It helps find inner peace.

    ReplyDelete