Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vanilla.. With Sprinkles.

In the short time I have been exploring, I have seen much. A myriad of paths twisting out before me like ribbons on the wind. One such path, was that of living dolls.

I have always had a deep set fascination with stories involving the subject. Mechanical entities, reprogrammed people, androids and cybernetic beings have always held a little more interest than I would normally admit.

One of the first groups on the subject I discovered was the Community Dolls. Nestled in a back room in Sarah's Sanctuary, people are quietly converted into living objects. Beings of pure refinement, and beauty.

When I first came across the key that did so, I was scared. The thought of a key spiraling into my back, allowing someone to pick me up, and lead me around  like a toy was a little overwhelming. I was however, more than curious. Admittedly, my thoughts wandered back to that room enough times that I found myself there on a few occasions, quietly contemplating.

What would it be like? 

Would I even make a good doll? What is a good doll anyway? Would Mistress even want one?

In the end, I could not bear the burden of ignorance. I took the key, held it against my back and let it work it's way into my spine.  For now, it appears I can still remove it, but the urge to do so, has become far less frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment