Monday, February 13, 2012

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back.

My diligence has been paying off. My journey into scripting has been going rather well. The language is fairly easy to pick up after all.

Becoming a scripting doll seems within reach and I am ecstatic.

I even created a magic 8-ball. Sethra has been using it to decide my fate on occasion. I think I may have to come up with a more devious version for others to use.

On other fronts, Lady Sethra has been slowly tightening the bonds of dollhood around me. There was a lot to it I did not really consider. I actually did take a few of my privilege's for granted.

One of them, was spending. Normally, I am a very frugal shopper. I love to shop, but I hone in on what I want with a healthy dose of patience and care. I am not afraid to walk away disappointed. It was surprising when I was told that I was being put on an allowance.

I had not considered it. It only makes sense I suppose, but...

Okay, I'm going to cry now. Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment