Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cheeeeeze!

A pose is struck, a flash hits the eye, and time stops dead in it's tracks...

Well, perhaps not completely. Thus far, my key remains unaffected by simple devices like flash bulbs. At face value, two hours can seem like a long time, but when you get down to business, it can go by all too quickly.

Today's business, was an updated profile picture. By the time I had found a good location to take a photo though, I had almost wound down. I will have to learn to be a bit faster and plan things out a bit better next time.

I did however, manage to snap a few that were post worthy.

And! Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I would save myself some typing and started a flickr account. If interested, you may find my stream here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75898749@N05/

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment