Thursday, March 1, 2012

Damage Control - Part 3

My second day at the warehouse went fairly uneventfully. I would like to say, that I had plenty of time to think despite, but it would not be wholeheartedly honest. Once the pod initialized,  I was again lost to it's effects

Once settled, hours seemed to pass unhindered, and I came to realize there was very little I could do to fight what was happening.  Somehow, I simply accepted it.  I knew I should be concerned, but could find very little in the way of reasons to be concerned. They were just not there. The fog that cascaded down my body mirrored itself in my mind.

What little of me I held onto, kept calling back to me... to those first moments of wanting to become a doll. Echoing like a drum that threatened to silence everything. Is this what it was going to be like? What do those desires mean if I can no longer even put a name to them?

After a time, the pod slid open, and I slid home, a black hole in a human body.

The following day, I met Dantelion, Master of the House, and Owner of Damage. I was finally face to face with my captor, and unable to formulate something to say. I wanted to scream, or shout or something, but I couldn't.

The smile that crossed his lips said he knew as much, and his glance at the pod was enough to start me towards it.

Over the course of the day, he seemed more concerned with technical issues, than anything else. His concentration more on the system, than it's captives. I came to realize he had very little to be concerned about.

Midway through the day, I was asked if I understood how to use the pod I was in. If I knew how to issue it commands. As he ordered me about, it became apparent why his lack of concern was so pronounced. Like a twisted game of Simon Says, I blindly did as commanded as he prepared my future residence.

I am usually very well behaved, but this, this was a different creature altogether. My actions, though under my guidance, were no longer truly my own. I simply existed, in a warm state of semi-arousal, waiting for a command to be issued.

I was truly losing myself, and the shreds that were left, called out like a dying beast. In a final clamor of panic and fear, I did the only thing I could think of, and paged Mistress.  I needed help. I couldn't form it into words, but I knew she would see to it that I was okay.

Her arrival only made matters worse.

Unaware of what was happening to me, she simply enjoyed the view my pod provided, and told Dantelion to enjoy my company until I was needed next. I wanted so badly for her to take me away. To do something. Anything. Instead she simply smiled and left with a wave. It was there, in that fleeting moment, I saw what she was saying goodbye to.

I felt every particle of smoke that made up my next breath, and it smelled like limbo.

Continued in Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment